There are many ways to use this site to find partners for the upcoming Call for Proposals.
1. Register to the Site
The first step is to register for an account on this site.
When you register, write your Profile and make it public. Your profile is your public face to the ACP EDULINK community, so describe yourself and/or your organisation. More help:
- FAQ: What is an Account, and what is a Personal Profile?
- FAQ: How do I register, create and edit my Profile?
2. Browse existing partner search profiles
Before publishing your ideas for a project, why not see whether someone else has already published something similar?
Partner Search profiles can be browsed via the central Partner Search page, and - more usefully - by theme.
So a good place to start would be to choose the theme(s) of interest to you under Projects by Theme, left, and click on the 'Partner Search' tab to view any relevant Partner Search profiles.
A geographic interface, listing partner search profiles by country, is under development.
Once you have found a Partner Search profile, you can comment on it and/or click on the author's name to visit their profile and find out more about them.
Submitting articles and commenting on others is a good way to raise your profile, as everything you contribute to the site will link back to your profile. So be sure to have a good Public Profile before you start.
3. Publish your own project search ideas
When you login to the site, you will see a new menu on the right hand side.
Click on 'create content' and then on 'partner search' to write a Partner Search Profile for each project idea you have.
Each Partner Search Profile is similar to a 'News and Views' article (see FAQ: How do I submit a 'News and Views' or 'Project News' article?), but you must also choose relevant theme(s) and world region(s).
Each Partner Search Profile will be moderated and published if it meets this site's Code of Conduct. It will then appear:
- on your profile
- under the 'partner search' in the relevant Theme (see menu, left), so people interested in launching projects in a particular field will find it
- in the partner search map (under development), so people interested in launching projects in a particular country will find it
- on the Home Page, if it is particularly well written and interesting