To register to this site and create a user profile, click on "Join" in the top left hand corner (it disappears once you've logged on).
Applying for an account: the "Join" Form
This form is composed of two parts.
- Your Account: both username and email address are mandatory.
- Your Profile: contains a few fields which will be used for your Public Profile, but only the first and last name are mandatory, and you are not obliged to publish your profile. Only select a project if you are actually involved in an ongoing ACP S&T project. You can select more than one by holding down the CTRL key.
Confirming your account
After you submit the form, the site will email you while your account is checked by the Programme Management Unit (PMU).
This is when they will confirm if you are involved in an Edulink project, if you have nominated one. If this is the case, you will become a "Project Member". Otherwise, you will be a "Site Member".
Once they have approved your account, you will receive another email providing you with a link. This can only be used once - follow the instructions and set your password.
Editing your profile
After that, whenever you are logged on to the site, a User Menu will appear on the site's right sidebar.
Click on 'My Account' to edit your account and profile:
- change your password or email address whenever you like through the 'Account' tab;
- edit your profile through the 'Profile' tab. Note that it will not be Public unless you tick the 'Make my profile public' box at the top;
(un)subscribe to our newsletter - either:
- click the 'subscribe' button, which appears whenever you are logged on in the 'Join Edulink' box, right
- or click on 'My newsletters' and (un)tick the box.
The same user menu includes a 'Create Content' option, through which you can create FAQs, 'News and Views' articles and (if you are a Project Member), 'Project News' articles.
More - see: